Work with Us
Little House of Science has been offering weekly project-based in&after school science workshops, science demonstrations, and holiday camps for children ranging from 3 to 12 years of age for the past 7 years.
We are in search of part-time Science Communicators/Presenters/Teachers/Entertainers, Experiment Instructors/Tutors and Maths Teachers for 3-12 years old children for our classes held in schools and venues in London.
You need to be an enthusiastic, entertaining, inspirational, dynamic & energetic individual with a keen interest in promoting fun, stimulating science learning for children. You will be responsible for facilitating hands-on, interactive science demonstrations to children of primary/pre-prep and prep school age. Highly competitive pay!
You must have the following attributes:
- A passion for working with children with solid science communication skills
- Sense of humour to win the interest of children
- Confident presentational and entertaining manner
- Able to write more fun learning and experiment tutorials
- You are an organised individual with great time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a background in entertaining children
- Have a valid, or would be prepared to get an enhanced CRB/DBS check
Following attributes are preferable but not essential as full training will be provided:
- Have some experience of working with children aged between 3 to 12
- A science presenting/communication, maths, and teaching background
- First Aid
OTHER AVAILABLE POSISTIONS:
Science Communicators & Teaching Assistants for our Holiday Science Camps 2021/2022
We have vacancies for volunteers and teaching assistants science communicators for our weekly holiday camps and classes from 8.00-4.00 daily in London.
If you are interested, please email us your CV to email@example.com or send your CV by post to Littlehouseofscience Limited, Dalgarno Gardens, London, W10 5JQ.
Part-time Admin/Logistics/Client Relationship Assistant
Little House of Science offers weekly project-based in&after school science workshops, science demonstrations, Little Maths and toddler classes, as well as fun science parties for children ranging from 3 to 12 years of age.
We are currently in search of a part-time Admin and Client Relationship Assistant (flexible working hours between 11.00 and 3.00) situated in North Kensington to start early October 2021.
You need to be highly organised, work efficiently, with an eye for detail, have strong client relationship skills, and are a dynamic & energetic individual.