Science Video Classes
Book your Holiday camps, science clubs & term classes today!
SUMMER TERM TOPICS (MONDAY, 24 APR TO SUNDAY 2 JUL 2023)
- The scientific Discoveries of Aztecs and Incas
- Helium and the Science of Balloons
- What is Blood?
- From Big Bang to Present
- Science of Photography
- Earthquakes and Tsunamis
- Joan Procter and the Amazing World of Reptiles
- Science Quiz and STEM Summer Project
- LIVE VIDEO CLASS INFORMATION
- Book daily morning and afternoon sessions online
- All online video classes are age-adjusted for 4-7 and 8-12-year-old children (10% siblings & friends discounts will be applied)
- Our live online video classes are project-based and interactive
- All our teachers are Scientists & Science Communicators and are highly experienced working with young children
- Teachers have enhanced DBS checks & safeguarding training in place
- All our Zoom webinar/meeting classes are live-streamed and highly interactive. Both camera and microphone functionalities are turned on for all students and the teacher. However, if you do not want your child to appear on camera, it can be switched off, which will not affect the ability to participate actively.
- Classes are recorded and monitored for safety & quality
- Great for inspiring and exploring science at a young age
- Stimulating, engaging and brains-on
- For group or weekly bookings, please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org