Science Camp July 11th - August 26th 2022
Calling all aspiring doctors, geologists, engineers, chemists and scientists - sign up to Little House of Science’s Summer Science Camps!
Embark on an adventure of discovery and fun at Little House of Science’s specially designed science camps for children aged 4-12. Separately taught with age-adjusted content. Designed to inspire and encourage a love of science, these camps will help children deepen and grow in their knowledge of the scientific world. Children will be able to learn in an interactive and fun way with our highly trained scientists.
Here is the list of fascinating weekly topics your budding scientists can look forward to learning.
Mon-Fri, 11-15 Jul | Fascinating Animal World
Mon-Fri, 18-22 Jul | Science Geniuses Who Changed the World
Mon-Fri, 25-29 Jul | Amazing Secrets of Energy
Mon-Fri, 1-5 Aug | Astrogeology: Exploration of Earth, Other Planets, Moons, Asteroids, Comets and Meteorites
Mon-Fri, 8-12 Aug | Journey to the Centre of Biology: From the Micro World of Bacteria to Humans
Mon-Fri, 15-19 Aug | Meet the Elements - A Journey Through Chemistry
Mon-Fri, 22-26 Aug | The World of Architecture
Download the full programme.
Choose from daily or weekly camps, 9.30-3.30 (8.30am free early drop-off),
4-7 and 8-12 years, (age adjusted & separated groups)
Holiday Inn Kensington High Street, Wrights Lane (off Marloes Road), London, W8 5SP, (with secure outdoor space for breaks), 2 mins from Kensington High Street and 10 mins from
Earls Court tube station)
July 11th to August 26th 2022
- CLASSROOM-BASED HOLIDAY CAMP INFORMATION
- Weekly/daily holiday camps run from 9.30-3.30, (free early drop-off from 8.30 am)
- Our holiday camps are completely hands-on & project-based throughout each day
- Your children will be grouped & taught separately by ages/ability and will be assisted during all experiments
- Our teachers are having regular PCR flow tests and are fully vaccinated
- We have a very high teacher/child ratio during all camp days (6:1)
- All workshops are fully risk assessed
- Regular and accompanied breaks for refreshments and outdoor activities (weather permitting)
- Lunch/snacks have to be provided by the parents, due to the different dietary requirements
- PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ALLOW ANY NUTS, SEEDS, OR EGGS IN THE ROOM!